I’m member of great Photography Sites:
More Magic Pictures:
Categories:animals architecture Bihar blooming flowers Buddhism Canada Christianity concerts Czech Republic Dharamsala Estonia events food Himachal Pradesh Hinduism India Islam Jainism Judaism Ladakh Latvia nature Nepal plants Poland religion Sikhism Sikkim Spain sports Switzerland The Netherlands travel Uncategorized United Kingdom United States Uttar Pradesh West Bengal
Please help me to keep this site growingYour donation will help me to publish more interesting pictures.
Recent on my photo blog:
- Majnu Ka Tilla: Tibetan refugee colony in New Delhi, India – photo gallery
- Tenzin Tsundue – Tibetan activist, Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh, India – photo gallery
- Tibetan Refugee Reception Centre – Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh, India – photo gallery
- Nechung Monastery of First Tibetan Government Oracle, Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh, India – photo gallery and prints for sale
- Bhagsunath village, temple and Shiva Cafe, Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh, India – photo gallery
Tag Archives: hostels
Majnu Ka Tilla is a Tibetan refugee colony located in walking distance from New Delhi University. Named after Sikh temple situated nearby Majnu Ka Tilla hosts several thousands Tibetan refugees. Tibetan hotels, hostels and restaurants are attractive alternative to crowded Pahaganj backpacker tourist district area.
Here is Majnu Ka Tilla website:
Below is my photo gallery from 2002 and 2005: